गज़ब! सिर्फ 7 दिन में अपनी लम्बाई बढ़ाये और आकर्षक दिखें | How to Increase Height and Look Attractive - playonclick.com

Download Video Download Mp3

By: FactTechzPublished: 5 months ago

6, 113, 173 views

167, 372 Likes   8, 104 Dislikes

Height is one of the most important 'feature' that is present in your body. The characteristic of 'Good Height' actually boosts your self confidence. Yes, it is a fact that height effects one's personality. If your height is shorter than your friends, you may not feel good but the good news is that you can increase your height by various natural exercises and techniques. 90 percent of your Height depends upon your genes but there are many ways you can do wonders with the rest of the 10 percent that is in your hands. In this video, I explained you how to increase height. Good nutrition is also a very important part of this process. A good sleep is also a very important factor.
Hormones secreted from the pituitary gland help control: growth, pressure, thyroid glands and metabolism , temperature regulation and pain relief.
I explained you the role of Human Growth Hormone for height growth.

Information References:

Social Pages:
Like the Facebook Page! - https://www.facebook.com/facttechz/
Follow on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/facttechz/
Follow On Twitter! - https://twitter.com/facttechz
Follow on Google+ - https://plus.google.com/+FactTechz/

Computer Software I use:
Adobe After Effects for Video Compositing
Sony Vegas Pro for Video Effects, Mixing and Syncing
Adobe Premier Pro for Final Video Editing
Adobe Audition for Music and Sound Effect Adjustments

Related Videos

Analytics code